Do you want to pay a bit less for original and the best natural African white chalk-nzu-efun for your spiritual works? If yes, order here!
This authentic, handmade, African white chalk-nzu-efun fragments by Dr. Tochi is perfect for your spiritual rituals such as orisha offerings, reconciliation and peace rituals, blessing yourself, fixing your water and soaps, as well as inscribing sigils (like veves). It is just as good and the same weight as the whole, complete pieces. Some of the whole pieces break up during shipping and handling, so we decided to sell them at a lower cost instead of throwing them away.
- Made by hand from natural clay sourced from the rivers
- A little goes a long way – just break into chucks or scrape, and use about one teaspoonful for your water, mixtures, sigils, or offerings
- Never expires and non-toxic; store in a dry place away from children and pets
- Can be used in place of cascarilla
- Can be ground and stored in powdered form
These white chalk-nzu-efun fragments are excellent for multiple uses. Before using this product, please test it first on a hidden skin area (such as elbow or foot). If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and immediately dispose of product.
If you want a larger size/quantity of this product, check out out our African White Chalk (Whole): https://tochi.us/product/white-chalk-nzu-efun-whole/
Here are the instructions for using the African White Chalk-Nzu-Efun Fragments:
- Crumble or scrape about 1 tablespoon of the white chalk (nzu, efun) into your palm or small container.
- Sprinkle on your altar, into your water or spiritual work.
- As you sprinkle it, pray for what you desire. Focus on the specific situation that you are experiencing or creating.
- When you are done praying, rinse off all of the chalk from your hands with water.
- Do not expose or immerse this white chalk to water. When not in use, store it safely in a dry place.
- Do not consume or use internally, as it is not meant for human or animal consumption.
- Use this white chalk on a regular or scheduled basis.
Watch this YouTube video to learn one way you can use our African White Chalk (aka efun, nzu): How to use white chalk for peace – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm911V6_WC4
Ingredients of the African White Chalk-Nzu-Efun Fragments:
Contains water, African white chalk.
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing or using this product, you agree that it is:
- In no way intended to replace medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice or services that may be required for your situation.
- Not intended for infants or children below 18 years of age.
- Not meant for human or animal consumption.
- Non-refundable once shipped.
- Non-returnable once used.
- Highly recommended to have a consultation to determine its suitability for you and your situation.
- Fragments of white chalk only (see product images), which may appear and/or be packaged differently.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all shipments are sent via first class US Postal Service.
The availability of this product may be limited in certain countries. Please send us an email with any questions you may have about delivery to your country!